Graphene nanoplatelets is consisted of more than ten carbon layers, the thickness of graphene is ranging from 5-100 nm. Graphene nanoplatelets have high aspect ratio (width–to–thickness) in structure feature which leading to great advantages in forming the conducting network in a polymer matrix.
Bulk Powder Characteristics
|Bulk Powder Characteristics|
|Appearance||Bulk Density||Powder conductivity||Specific Surface area|
|A black and grey powder||0.15~0.2g/ml||~12000S/m||30-60m|
Graphene Nanoplatelets Properties
|Graphene Nanoplatelets Properties|
|Diameter(D50)||Thickness||Carbon content||True density||Thermal conductivity||Tensile Modulus||Young’s Modulus|
- The high-performance composite nano-additives.
- To improve composites thermal conductivity and diffusion , anti-static electricity properties, tensile strength , stiffness, corrosion resistance and lubricant properties.
- KNG -150 is suggested to mix with the target polymer via the general plastics machines.
- Some kinds of performance graphene nanoplatelets master batches are available.
- amounts for modifications depend on actual uses.
- KNG -150 package: 20kg (44.1 lbs) or tailor-made for your specific need.